“You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand."
His professional experience spans over twenty of cross functional experience in Strategy, Project Delivery, Marketing, Sales, Leadership Development, and Consulting.
As a consultant and leadership coach, Konrad has designed transformational programs, facilitated interventions for, and coached, thousands of professionals globally. He has delivered business, strategic, marketing and leadership development consulting for a diverse mix of corporates and academic institutions.
He is a self-taught western classical composer with a passion for music based on strong melody and established harmonic principles.
Konrad is a published author, and enjoys writing on diverse themes from business to personal development and leadership.
- Certificate Course in Strategy – University of Virginia
- Crestcom International certified
- Dale Carnegie certified
- Ken Blanchard certified
- Development Dimensions International (DDI) certified
- ESI certified on facilitation skills
- “Write Like Mozart” Music Composition certificate program – National University of Singapore
- Certificate course on “Beethoven’s 9th Symphony and the 19th Century Orchestra” – HarvardX
- MBA – Marketing and HR from the Loyola Institute of Business Administration, India
- BSc in Visual Communication from Loyola College, India